domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2011

UNLESS, AS LONG AS, ETC ( Answer key)

IN CASE

113.1 2 she gets lost
3 She´s going to take an umbrella in case it rains.
4 She´s going to take her camera in case she wants to take some photographs
5 She´s going to take some water in case she gets thirsty.
6 She´s going to take a towel in case she wants to have a swim.

113.2 1 in case you need to contact me.
2 I´ll say goodbye now in case I don´t see you again before you go.
3 Can you check the list in case we´ve forgotten something? or....forgotten anything?

113.3 2 He wrote down the name of the book in case he forgot it.
3 I phoned my parents in case they were worried about me
4 I wrote to Jane again in case she hadn´t received my first letter
5 I gave them my address in case they came to London one day

113.4 3 If 4 if 5 in case 6 if 7 if 8 in case 9 in case


UNLESS, AS LONG AS PROVIDED/PROVIDING


114.1 2 unless you listen carefully.
3 I´ll never speak to her again unless she apologises to me.
4 He won´t be able to understand you unless you speak very slowly.
5 I´m going to look for another job unless the company offer( of offers ) me more money.

114.2 2 I´m not ging to the party unless you go too or ....unless you come too.
3 The dog won´t attack you unless you move suddenly.
4 He won´t speak to you unless you ask him a question.
5 The doctor won´t see you today unless it´s an emergency.

114.3 2 unless 3 providing 4 as long as 5 unless 6 unless 7 provided 8 Unless
9 unless 10 as long as

114.4 Example answers:

2 I have to work 3 I don´t have to work 4 she has time 5 it isn´t raining
6 I´m in a hurry 7 you have something else to do 8 you pay it back as soon as possible
9 you take risks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario