domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

HAVEN´T MET YOU YET SONG

This is a very nice song by Michael Bublé and a worksheet activity to fill in the gaps with the missing words to enjoy yourselves after the exams.




Haven't Met You Yet



I'm not surprised
Not everything lasts
I …………… ……………. my heart so many times,
I stop keeping track.

Talk myself in
I talk myself out
I get all ………………. ………
And then I let myself down.

I tried so very hard not to lose it
I ……………… ………… with a million excuses
I thought, I thought of every possibility

And I know someday that It'll all …………….. ……………
 You'll make me work, so we can work, to ………….. it ………..
And I promise you kid, that I'll give so much more than I get
I just …………… …………… you yet
Mmmmm

I ……………. have to wait
I'll never ……………….. ……….
I guess It's half timing
And the other half's luck
Wherever you are
Whenever it's right
You …………… …………. of nowhere and into my life
And I know that we can be so amazing
And baby your love is ……………. change me
And now I can see every possibility
Mmmmm
And somehow I know that it will all …………… ……..
And you'll make me work, so we can work, to …………... it ………..
And I promise you kid, I'll give so much more than I get
I just ……………. ………… you yet

They say all’s fair
And in love and war
But I won't need to fight it
We'll get it right
And we'll be united
And I know that we can be so amazing
And being in your life is ……………. change me
And now I can see every single possibility
Mmmm

And someday I know it'll all ………. ………
And I'll work to ………….it ……..
Promise you kid, I'll give more than I get
Than I get, than I get, than I get
Oh you know it'll all …………… ………
And you'll make me work, so we can work, to ………….. it ………
And I promise you kid, to give so much more than I get
Yeah I just …………. …………..you yet
I just …………. …………..you yet
Oh promise you kid
To give so much more than I get
I said love love, love, love, love, love, love,
I just …………. …………..you yet
Love, love, love,
I just …………. …………..you yet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario