lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

REPORTED SPEECH HANDOUT ANSWER KEY

1.- ...they had been in Edinburgh last week/the week before/the previous week.
2.- ...she couldn´t have left without saying goodbye.
3.- ...not to phone her at the office again.
4.-....to move/if I would move my car.
5.- ....he was going to finish the decorating room tomorrow/ the following day.
6.- ...where she could find the information about museums in Madrid.
7......she hadn´t eaten anything all day.
8.- ...why I couldn´t come/go to her party.
9.- ...she didn´t know her way round San Francisco.
10.-   if I was leaving as soon as the course finished.
11......they hadn´t watched any TV for ages.
12.-....how long I would stay in Baltimore.
13.-  ..he could run 100 metres in 11 seconds.
14.-... to be careful.
15.- .. how fluent my English was.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario