domingo, 25 de marzo de 2012

HAVE SOMETHING DONE (Answers)

236  2 You shoud have it repared
        3  He´s having his hair cut
        4  We are having our swimming pool cleaned
        5  She has had a dress made.
        6  He has his milk delivered very morning
        7  He´s going to have his tooth filled.
        8  She had her filled up with petrol. (Garage is also a petrol station)
        9  We´re going to have a garage built next week.
        10  He had his house designed by an architect.
237  2 I´m having my car mended
        3  I´ve had new windows put in
        4 I´ll have a swimming pool built next year
        5 I have my shoes cleaned every day
        6 I have my car washed every week
        7 I´m having a new shower installed next month
        8 I had a rocking chair made for my wife
        9 I have my son´s homework checked every night.

238   2 I had it dyed last week
         3  I have it done ...
         4  I have my own clothes made....
         5  I have it repaired....
         6  to have them washed
         7  I have it tidied
         8  I have them polished....

239  2 Martha had her car stolen    3  Terry had his leg broken  4 Rick had his house broken
           into   5 Gary had his windows smashed     6 Todd  has had his driving licence
           taken away

240    2 Tony had his car fixed
          3 You should have your toilet unblocked
          4  Have/Get your room tidied
          5  Simon is going to have a suit made
          6  Did he have his eyes tested?
          7  Tommy has his homework done
          8  The girl had her story read
          9  They will have their meal cooked
         10  He ´s having his report typed
         11  She will have her lounge decorated
         12  you should have your car brakes fixed
         13  When will you have your new shower installed
         14  Bruce may have his roof repaired
         15  Are you going to have your motorbike serviced?
         16  I´ve had the whole report rewritten.
         17  Her children are having computer science taught
         18 James had the flowers sent to his girlfriend´s house
         19 Can´t you have the washing machine repaired?
         20  You should have a telephone installed
         21  Mary had the lawn mowed yesterday
         22  Jane wants to have her dress made.
         23  Bob has just had her hair cut
         24  Sharon might have her hair dyed red tomorrow.
         25  Debbie has had new carpets fitted in her house
         26  Sue´s having her feet massaged at the moment.
         27  I used to have my teeth polished every six months
         28  We need to have our house painted     
 
  
 

3 comentarios:

  1. 239-
    6 Todd had has had his driving licence taken away ???

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Obviously it is my mistake when typing. Correct sentence Todd has had his driving licence taken away

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Get every news in hindi at your fingertip, get all the details about your latest memes at one place. india trending

    ResponderEliminar