martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

I WISH ( answer key)

117.1  1 I wish you would hurry up
             2 I wish you would do the washing-up
             3  I wish you would tell me the whole story
             4  I wish you wouldn´t blow cigarette smoke in my face.
             5  I wish you would tell me what you are thinking
             6  I wish you wouldn´t leave the door open.
             7  I wish you would leave me alone
117.2   1 I wish/If only I could solve my problems
              2 I wish/If only I weren´t so tired
              3 I wish/if only I could sleep
              4 I wish/if only  life wasn´t/weren´t so dull
              5 I wish/if only my studies were going well.
              6 I wish/If oly I could concentrate
              7 I wish/If only I had some friends.

117.3   1 I had caught it
              2 Fiona wishes Jerry had stayed.
              3 But her parents wish she had accepted.
              4 If only we had kept it.
              5 I wish I had found it
              6 Their fans wish their team had won widely
              7 He wishes he had played the match

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario